This is my life.
I was borned in valledupar in first of July of two thousand. My dad is 47 and my mom is 42, I was raiced in several cities of this beatiful country Colombia. I had lived in valledupar, cartagena, monteria, pereira, and the last but not least Barranquilla. Here in Barranquilla I am developing my studies and now I am in my senior bachelor year waiting for graduate from Lyndon b. Johnson school. I have high expectations in my life, I want a lot of expensive things, love, and a family to always love. I want to study medicine in New York rather than here in universidad del norte. If I achieve to enter in New York’s university, my wish would be completed and then the others would be in the same path as well. But talking about the present, how I said, I study in LBJ and I have a wonderful girlfriend who’s name is Maria Jose Aponte, she always is caring about me and viceversa. I think our relationship will last respectively the time we want and respect each other. In my family I have nothing less to say about my mom, dad, and sister, they are my team as well as Maria Jose, but the difference is that they have been with me all my life

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

shalott